To our valued friends and customers
Midland Toyota is now open to the public in both sales and service departments. While we are now open, we remain cautious of COVID-19 and its continued threat to the community. Midland Toyota’s motto "We really do care!" is not just a catchphrase but a belief that is at the core of everything we do for our customers and our team. With respect to the COVID‑19 pandemic, we are focused on the health and safety of our customers, employees and community. With this focus paramount, we’d like to ensure that you are aware of theprecautionary measures we are taking at MIDLAND TOYOTA:
- We’ve increased our cleaning and disinfecting in and around the store, including our vehicles.
- Our employees have been asked to self-isolate if they have shown symptoms, or if they’ve traveled outside of Canada.
- We will be following physical distancing guidelines and remain at 6ft. distance from each other.
- If you’re dropping off a vehicle for service, you can drop it off at the service area parking lot and follow the instructions for keys.
If you feel more comfortable contacting us from home, please feel free to call or email us.
Our Service Department can be contacted by the following methods:
Web: midlandtoyota.ca > Service & Parts > Book an Appointment
To contact our Sales Department, please contact us by:
Visit us online at: midlandtoyota.ca
We encourage everyone to stay safe in this unprecedented health crisis. Thank you.
- Your Team at Midland Toyota